[Regia-NA] Ohio Group

Folo Watkins folo at advancenet.net
Wed Apr 30 18:28:55 PDT 2008

>Anne has put forward getting an Ohio Group going. Anne I am posting
>here to let all and sundry know I completely approve. While I will
>not be leaving the GS Gl job unless we have a volunteer , I will
>work with the Ohio Group as much as I can. Thank you Anne for your
>willingness to tackle this and hopefully.

Jim and Anne:

M\y girlfriend is moving to Ada, Ohio, so I will probably be spending
a good bit of time going to Ohio starting this fall. Please keep me
abreast of things happening in Ohio (at least the east-central
parts), especially if you start up a mailing list (which I heartily
recommend). Good luck!

Cheers, Folo
Micel Folcland