[Regia-NA] Ohio Group

jim green aethelwulf2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 15:30:33 PDT 2008

Anne has put forward getting an Ohio Group going. Anne I am posting here to let all and sundry know I completely approve. While I will not be leaving the GS Gl job unless we have a volunteer , I will work with the Ohio Group as much as I can. Thank you Anne for your willingness to tackle this and hopefully.  Jim Green -Aethelwulf grimson GS GL

" A man can never have too much red wine , too many books , or too much ammunition" Rudyard Kipling