[Regia-NA] Wake UP!

Jenn aelfgifu at citlink.net
Mon Jan 9 18:45:27 EST 2006

Thanks for the input.   I hadn't intended to combine them, merely to get
the word out.  Good to know some of the latter probs.  That is exactly
the sort of input we need.  Thanks.  Jennifer

--

Jennifer Hill
Geforðian Strand

Ælfgifu
Cynn Readheort

Today may be all sunshine, but God is more surely in the Night