[Regia-NA] Wake UP!

Schuster, Robert L. SchusterRL at umsystem.edu
Mon Jan 9 14:52:54 EST 2006

Additionally, many are piggy-backing onto SCA events

--Jut my two cents while it works ok in the beginning, in the long run
you will want to avoid this.
It works in the beginning but in the long run it truly inhibits your
goals and in some cases limits who can participate.
Not to mention that at least here, a lot of folks with responsibilities
in the LH groups are also SCA folks with responsibilities/duties. So the
two can clash and cause problems (and at times ruin the experience.)

This is why I stopped running gathering on the back of Lilies War.

Halv