[Regia-NA] Viking Weekend at Haffenreffer Museum in RI

Ben Pyles ishieben at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 22:59:39 EDT 2006

If you go to the north of VT, The Rhuddlan group exists... you should see some familiar faces from the Viking craft room at Birka... (Marieke, Cenwulf, Wulfric, Brunhild...)

  Be Well
  Robert of Roelent

JAMES REVELLS <sudnserv5 at verizon.net> wrote:
  Hej! Bill,
.
I am moving soon & will be leaving eastern MA for Wilmington, VT. I am
going to be opening a Scandinavian gift shop & fine crafts consignment
gallery up there the first week of October. The shop will be called "Olaf's
Plunder". Hopefully I will be able to set up a Leif Eriksson day
celebration there next year, if I do I will want to talk to you about doing
a demo there. Heck, I should even have enough time to start playing again,
both with Regia & the SCA. What is going on with Hurstwic now of days?