[Regia-NA] Viking Weekend at Haffenreffer Museum in RI

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 24 23:59:31 EDT 2006

VT is the home of you can't get there from hear-a.  They brag about how difficult it is to get around the state (there are only two interstate highways & they don't want more), but yes I will be some what closer to Burlington than in Milford, MA.  Wilmington is located at the Southern end of the state.  The site is about mid way between the two groups. It will be good to see more of the Rhuddlan group.  It is also much closer to Thora & Doff's group as well so maybe I can get down to one of the Scholas, maybe even teach a class.  I will be working a lot at Wilmington, but not the extended hours that I was in the malls.  There may even be time for me to actively presume getting a Regia group going in Wilmington.  We'll see, first I have to make enough money to pay the bills.
Pax,
Olaf