[Regia-NA] Viking Weekend at Haffenreffer Museum in RI

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 24 21:43:22 EDT 2006

Hej!  Bill,
    I went there two years ago & was very impressed as well.  It had the
added attraction of going on the same time as the Newport in water boat
show- a great place to dream.  It doesn't look like I will be able to make
either venue this year, again.
    I am moving soon & will be leaving eastern MA for Wilmington, VT.  I am
going to be opening a Scandinavian gift shop & fine crafts consignment
gallery up there the first week of October.  The shop will be called "Olaf's
Plunder".  Hopefully I will be able to set up a Leif Eriksson day
celebration there next year, if I do I will want to talk to you about doing
a demo there.  Heck, I should even have enough time to start playing again,
both with Regia & the SCA.  What is going on with Hurstwic now of days?
    I just got off the phone with Dr. Jim Hrisoulas, he has agreed to
consign a few items to the shop.
Pax,
Olaf