[Regia-NA] Viking Weekend at Haffenreffer Museum in RI

William R. Short thorleifur at hurstwic.org
Thu Aug 24 20:54:28 EDT 2006

For those in the New England area...

The Haffenreffer Museum in Bristol, RI will be holding a Viking Weekend on
16 and 17 September.  Last time, I went as a visitor, and I thought the
demos and presentations were fabulous.

This year, we've been invited to participate, so in addition to the usual
living history displays, several of us Hurstwic folks will be doing a
combat demo.  In addition, there will be a number of papers presented on
Viking age topics.  More information is here:
http://www.brown.edu/Facilities/Haffenreffer/vikings/vikings.html

Bill