[Regia-NA] [Fwd: [forgemonkeys] [Fwd: MSS4 Has a Site!!!]]

rmhowe mmagnusm at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 9 17:29:39 EDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: MSS4 Has a Site!!!
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 23:57:10 -0400
From: Carowyn Silveroak <silveroak at juno.com>
To: Silver_Rylle at yahoogroups.com,artssciences at lists.gallowglass.org,
mss_planning at lists.gallowglass.org,
Metalcasting at yahoogroups.com,EKGuilds at yahoogroups.com,
ekmg at lists.eastkingdom.org,EKSouth at yahoogroups.com,
EKMetalsmiths at yahoogroups.com, SCA-AuthenticCooks at yahoogroups.com

Greetings and Salutations!  I'm *so* excited, I couldn't wait!!!!

MSS4 (Metalsmiths Symposium 4) has a location!  Wheeeee!

We might be changing the name, though, because a lot of jewelers and
glassworkers didn't see that MSS3 wasn't just metal (smiths and casters)
- no problem, we want *everyone* there!

There *is* a down side....and we're very, very sorry.  The date is Oct
7-10, which puts us in direct conflict with Kingdom Crusades.  We're
very, very sorry; it couldn't be helped, we tried.....

Put the date on your calendar, no matter which event you go to!  ;-)

It will be held in the Shire of Frosted Hills, East Kingdom (Duchess
County, NY), and more information will be forthcoming!  I got the
Autocrat's permission to tell everyone, so that you know it's coming!

More info to come!  If you'd like to teach, or if you'd like to have more
information, please contact me, and I'll get it to the Autocrat!  We can
also talk about this on the MSS4 Planning email list - if you wish to get
on that, contact me!

-Carowyn, Chief Picked Brain (heh heh heh....)