[Regia-NA] Looking for Midwest US groups

Babette Colburn babs3002 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 15:38:30 EDT 2004

Hello,

I live in Elgin, IL (near Chicago) and am wanting to know if there's any Regia events or groups in my area, or even in the Midwest.  Any info would be appreciated.  I'd love to attend an event to find out what your group is like and from there I can decide about joining.  I am a current SCA member, with a 10-12th c. persona.  I'm most interested in fiber arts, esp. sewing and embroidery.

Thanks very much!
Babette Colburn, Elgin IL