[Regia-NA] Recovering from a drive failure

Kim Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 07:59:19 EDT 2004

Well, it's just about back to normal now, my address book is coming on
nicely, although some might be finding it's gone a bit quiet ;o)) Thank God
for backups and original software on CD. It wasn't very difficult, although
Paul Assheton and Dave Anderson were their usual helpful selves when the
going got sticky!

The drive is still in the computer and it recognises it as a valid drive. I
am convinced it is OK, just full up. I'd be very grateful if someone could
direct me in the way of some software that I can use to pull the data off
the drive as I am loath to chuck away five years of e-mail records.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn