[Regia-NA] Looking for Midwest US groups

Folo Watkins folo at advancenet.net
Wed Sep 22 18:29:28 EDT 2004

>I live in Elgin, IL (near Chicago) and am wanting to know if there's any
>Regia events or groups in my area, or even in the Midwest.  Any info would
>be appreciated.  I'd love to attend an event to find out what your group
>is like and from there I can decide about joining.

At the current time, there are no events in the area, but several folk are
in the process of forming a branch of Regia in Illinois and Wisconsin.
There is a Yahoo group for interested people; please drop by
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WI-IL_Regia/ Currently,  are talking about a
wok weekend to get together to work on clothing and to talk about what we
want to do.

Hope you join the list and get involved!

Folki