[Regia-NA] Re: [Regia] Hastings event information

Pete James guthroth at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 21 15:16:47 EDT 2004

Hi

If I may be excused posting a minor correction here.

Although the EH website says it is a one-day only show,

http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/default.asp?wci=mainframe&URL1=default.asp%3FWCI%3DNode%26WCE%3D107

The Vikings are booked for what has become an annual (since 1998) standard
2-day event/.

http://www.vikingsonline.org.uk/events/events.php?month=october&year=2004

After inviting organisers to tender for 2005, they apparently changed their
mind because
a)  the 14th doesn't fall on a weekend, and
b) 940 is a muc nicer number than 939

I have been told that they have advised that they expect to invite tenders
to be submitted next year for a major international event in 2006. With the
list-owners permission, I will post occasional updates here in future.

That being said, I am grateful for Ana's contribution, as it does confirm
from another source what has been rumoured for the last couple of weeks.

Pete - Guthroth of Colanhomm