[Regia-NA] OT - MS Service Pack 2 conflicts.

Linda Rice vmaa2 at cox.net
Wed Sep 8 09:09:36 EDT 2004

Hi Kim~!

I installed the MS sp2 last week, without incident.  However, it did tell me that my Norton was not
up to date, and I'm supposedly unprotected. Funny, the AV kicks in for virus scans automatically,
just like it always did. (Both for individual messages sent, and the weekly deep scan) I went into
the Norton site and everything seems peachy, but I guess looks could be deceiving.  I have not
received the message that you did.

But, now I have these infernal pop-ups telling me "Do you see the information bar?" or somesuch
nonsense- telling me it blocked something annoying. I just wonder if what it blocked is half as
annoying as those pesky windows. :o> I'm sure there is some easy way to turn that off.... I should
go find it soon.
I've got Spybot, Adaware, Norton, Yahoo and now Microsoft all working hard to keep me safe, clean
and efficient. Ain't technology grand???

Sorry I can't be of better service-

Pax,
::Linda::

 You can't always judge by appearances:
the early bird may have been up all night.