[Regia-NA] Greetings from a newbie

J K Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 07:57:56 EDT 2004

Basic kit is quite cheap to make and should not set you back more than £5.00 a yard for cloth if you were in the UK.

Try not to buy ready made clothes from a trader as you might well be buying someone's idea of a tunic/trousers that they
can make cheaply enough to sell at a profit. Look for direct recommendations from previous customers before you part
with your buck!

Shoes are going to be your big problem and I recommend Ana Diessler who is entirely honest and reliable.

anahay at btopenworld.com

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,
Regia Anglorum

This e-mail is confidential, legally privileged and - unless otherwise stated in the message body - is intended for the
sole attention of the addressee. If you are not this person, please do not read, save, re-transmit or print the
information it contains. Views expressed herein may or may not be the established policy of Regia Anglorum. Unless
otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.

Daily updated anti-virus software was used in the generation of this e-mail and any attachments, but it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that their incoming mail is virus free.