[Regia-NA] FW: Fossilized feces are a veritable trove of human DNA

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Tue Jun 1 18:42:05 EDT 2004

"The thing that diabetes and ancient sh **  have in common is that they
produce condensation products because of excess sugar,"

"A bone now is completely boring to me," Dr. Poinar says. "Because the bone
gives the DNA of the organism itself, but the coprolite gives the DNA of the
organism, what it ate, of any parasites he may have harboured. I mean it's a
plethora of information."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/TPStory/LAC/20040619/POOP
19/TPScience/

VOROSHAJU SOFFYA