[Regia-NA] Destructo-shield help

Douglas Sunlin dsunlin at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 11:59:52 EDT 2004

Hi, I am making a Norman kite shield fit to be sundered dramatically with
one blow, the infamous destructo-shield. I have made a shield blank which I
surgically broke and glued back together with Elmer's white glue. I think I
should glue something over the front and back to keep it from wiggling
around too much, and to cover the break, but not hold it together too welll,
if you get my drift. I have butcher paper and I have shirtboard (thin
cardboard). Any idea which would be the better candidate?

Thanks!

Douglas

On manræden,
Osweald of Baldurstrand