[Regia-NA] New major event secured

J K Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri Jan 9 22:43:03 EST 2004

I'm delighted to be able to tell you that after an 18 month negotiation, Regia has been asked to take part in a
multi-national Viking event  which will take place in Norwich this coming summer.

There will be a Major Show, battle, LHE and - subject to site feasibility - a big ship replica and a ship burning.

This event will take over the Whitsun Bank Holiday at the end of May (29th, 30th & 31st), Fritton Lake moving back to
the beginning of May (1st, 2nd & 3rd). This has been arranged with the full approval of our Client at Fritton Lake.

More details soon.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

 - who wishes you and yours all the very best for the New Year.