[Regia-NA] New major event secured

Kathy list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri Jan 9 22:54:59 EST 2004

--0-1095500612-1073688899=:63103

oh too bad it is not being held in 2005  which is when Bjorn and I hope to be in England
katja

J K Siddorn <kim.siddorn@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
I'm delighted to be able to tell you that after an 18 month negotiation, Regia has been asked to take part in a
multi-national Viking event which will take place in Norwich this coming summer.

There will be a Major Show, battle, LHE and - subject to site feasibility - a big ship replica and a ship burning.

This event will take over the Whitsun Bank Holiday at the end of May (29th, 30th & 31st), Fritton Lake moving back to
the beginning of May (1st, 2nd & 3rd). This has been arranged with the full approval of our Client at Fritton Lake.

More details soon.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

- who wishes you and yours all the very best for the New Year.