[Regia-NA] yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

Kathy list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 14:15:29 -0500 (EST)

--0-1490371955-1073243729=:29666

Grin I finally got back on this list!  had to change my email address   got fed up with all the porn and spam..  so now here i am ..  big as life and twice and nasty  grin
I have missed you folks..  and even all the chatter about Helms and swords.. However after seeing all the appendices  that came with the extended version of both  the Fellowship of the Ring and the Two Towers.. i have a new appreciation for the subject.. of weaponry and so on..
Has any one else seen Return of the King? or is that a daft question  in this crowd

kathy/katja

--0-1490371955-1073243729=:29666

<DIV>Grin I finally got back on this list!&nbsp; had to change my email address&nbsp;&nbsp; got fed up with all the porn and spam..&nbsp; so now here i am ..&nbsp; big as life and twice and nasty&nbsp; grin&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>I have missed you folks..&nbsp; and even all the chatter about Helms and swords.. However after seeing all the appendices&nbsp; that came with the extended version of both&nbsp; the Fellowship of the Ring and the Two Towers.. i have a new appreciation for the subject.. of weaponry and so on..</DIV>
<DIV>Has any one else seen Return of the King? or is that a daft question&nbsp; in this crowd</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
--0-1490371955-1073243729=:29666--