[Regia-NA] spooky churchs/ot

mik lawson list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 15:51:48 +0000 (GMT)

--0-1640171246-1073231508=:63117

I have been meaning to check out a church in the czech republic for a while now & finally got around to finding a web site with pix.Go to the gallery but if the front page makes you squeamish i wouldn'y advise looking at the galleries.
It all come down to differing attitudes to death & what they have done with this church but it's spookily beautiful.
Take a look at http://www.ludd.luth.se/users/silver_p/kutna.html & you will see what i mean.
Regards,
Mik

If you know a friend you can fully trust,go often to his house.
Grass & brambles quickly grow upon untrodden track.
Havamal

---------------------------------
--0-1640171246-1073231508=:63117

<DIV>I have been meaning to check out a church in the czech republic for a while now &amp; finally got around to finding a web site with pix.Go to the gallery but if the front page makes you squeamish i wouldn'y advise looking at the galleries.</DIV>
<DIV>It all come down to differing attitudes to death &amp; what they have done with this church but it's spookily beautiful.</DIV>
<DIV>Take a look at <A href="http://www.ludd.luth.se/users/silver_p/kutna.html">http://www.ludd.luth.se/users/silver_p/kutna.html</A> &amp; you will see what i mean.</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>Mik</DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>If you know a friend you can fully trust,go often to his house.</DIV>
<DIV>Grass &amp; brambles quickly grow upon untrodden track.</DIV>
Yahoo! Messenger</b></a> - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends
--0-1640171246-1073231508=:63117--