[Regia-NA] More sources for stuff

Tracie Brown list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:11:42 -0400

As long as we're posting links to fiber and other sources,
here are a couple that I've dealt with for over 30 years:

www.earthguild.com
Yarns -- some hand spun and hand dyed (not necessarily
natural -- weaving supplies, dyes, pottery supplies,
woodcarving tools, basket making supplies and other cool
stuff.  Including a pattern for those cute little knitted &
felted sheep. And books.

www.lacis.com
Started out oriented mainly to lace making and antique lace,
but they also carry linen, silk and wool threads - call and
ask which ones are suitable for handsewing, they'll know --
teeny tiny steel knitting needles (down to 6-0), clean horse
hair for those horse-hair sieves, and books. Most useful to
those interested in later period things, but you never know.

-- Tracie