[Regia-NA] NESAT books

Jan Ward list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:38:52 -0700 (PDT)

Halvgrimr and AElfgifu both asked about the NESAT
books. I have II, III, V, and VI. I'll be glad to
photocopy a specific article for you. I think V has an
article on recreation of textiles for museum exhibits.
I also have _Ancient Danish Textiles from Bogs and
Burials_, by Margarethe Hald.
I checked the York Archaeological Trust Publications
site, and both books on textiles are out of print
(sob). I did a quick search at abebooks.com and
powellsbooks.com, and didn't find it there, either.
I'm going to check Boydell and Brewer and David Brown
Books next.
Edwinna