[Regia-NA] Hemming (was: help with hand stitching. (Chris Knight))

Chris Knight list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:15:37 -0700

thoes are great ideas, about how much will this process shrink the wool? I'd
hate to wash it and then find I now dont have enough yardage to make my
tunic. Im probly going to start on one of the linen tunics first before I
begin on the wool one. and I could post pics as soon as I get a scanner or
digital camera. this will all take a while because they will be my winter
projects for me so I can have them ready by the late spring and summer.

                                Chris

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more.  Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa