[Regia-NA] Ski's and skates

Schuster, Robert L. list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:41:13 -0500

some one recently posed me this question:

Hi Halvgrimr!=20
Can I ask you to search in your library any information about Viking =
skis and skates for me. Our club plans to organize winter maneuvers in a =
forest this year, so skis (in Russia snow very deep) will be necessary =
for us. I shall be glad to any information as text article or just =
pictures.=20

in don't really have any info on either of these subjects and was =
wondering if yall might be able to help me point him in the right =
direction
I know that Finnr (damn I miss that man!) had done some work with =
skates, any of you Manx members know the source of that work?
Halvgrimr