[Regia-NA] Gokstad 'Back Pack'

Schuster, Robert L. list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:52:15 -0500

I am still awaiting a little info but I decided to go ahead and let yall =
know that I have received a  translation (see Disclaimer on page) of the =
article "Gokstadh=F8vdingens Jaktransel" ,which appeared in the =
publication "Viking", Volume 21 (1958), so I made it available at:
http://www.missouri.edu/~rls555/SCA/research/gokbkpk/gokbkpk.htm

The first half of the article is a little slow. The last half will =
probably be on more interest to most folks;)

Halvgrimr
I am also working on getting some info on the Gokstad pouch/purse
If you have any info on it would you please contact me at you leisure?