[Regia-NA] grumble, mutter, snort

J Hill list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 16:29:34 -0700

Oh my word.  I just tried to do a bit of herringbone on my headscarf & it is
really pitiful.  Is it ok to thread vinework thru it?  over it?  Anything!
ROFL
It will be funny tomorrow, but I am a bit miffed by it today.
Of course, I could just take it out & start over... [again, probably
tomorrow!]
It is very hard to remember that I've not embroidered anything since I was
16-20 - a long time ago!  & I wasn't the most accomplished of needleworkers
then, either.
I just want to get to a point where I can embroider my gowns without being
embarrassed to walk out in public. <G>  Sigh   Jennifer/Ælfgifu

Jennifer Hill
Ælfgifu
Wes ðu hal.
Wuldor sy urum Drihtne Hælendum Criste, Þe leofað and rixað a on worulda
woruld. Amen.
"Glory be to our Lord Saviour Christ, who lives and reigns for ever, world
without end, Amen. "