[Regia-NA] Raised helmets & conspiracy theories

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 12:54:44 -0600

Simultaneous email :)

The funny thing is, I was discussing having Adam Berry at White Mountain
Armoury make me a replica of that helmet about three months before the WWII
thing was discovered.

Man, would *I* have looked like a pinhead :)

~Wil