[Regia-NA] Introduction and Questions

mik lawson list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 01:11:50 +0000 (GMT)

--0-447552926-1068945110=:82984

No reason that an Irish man can't be in good ole England if a Norweigian from Kaupang via Bergen can't be living in England.As the crow flies i don't live far from Man or Eire & when the Norse left Dublin they probably settled on the Northwest English coast along with a lot of Irish allies.
Mik {who really should be in bed}

Conall <conallwolf@multipro.com> wrote:
My main question is, are there any allowances in Regia Anglorum for 11th
C. Irish? Certainly they were around in Britain at the time, and the Norse
were heavily involved in Dublin, Waterford, Wexford, Limerick, and
elsewhere, but is there any place for us Gaels in the RA-NA organization?
If so, what would be the guidelines?

Hope I don't sound like a goofball.

Thanks for your time,

Conall