[Regia-NA] Webshots images

J K Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:15:39 -0000

Hi Bill,

I've added to this album some photos which you - and others of the world's
greatest democratic state - might like to see. ;o))

http://community.webshots.com/album/63768916bufRUp

They might help to identify you to your guests  (he's the one in the green
tunic, guys.)

New pics from last weekend at Wychurst have been added to

http://community.webshots.com/album/95863701YBqjnl

The last twenty or so.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me
than a free frontal lobotomy!

----- Original Message -----
From: <VIKING@inthedanelaw.fsnet.co.uk>
To: <list-regia-na@lig.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 3:53 AM
Subject: [Regia-NA] Some final notes on The Gathering

> Some final notes for the gathering at my place on 22 and 23 Nov...
> Tracie Brown has asked if we can work on tents. That is a great idea. I
certainly have the tools for cutting any wood, although I don't think my
sewing machine is strong enough to penetrate several layers of canvas, so
someone will have to bring theirs. We can use my Viking tent as a template,
and/or I have the old tent plans from T.I. many years back. I also have a
geteld available. Does anyone else have a desire to do some teaching? Or
something they would like to learn?
> There has also be an idea for people to bring things they might like to
trade or sell off....things like cloth, finished kit, and such would be
ideal.
> We will be doing Continental breakfast on both mornings; lunch and dinners
are a fend for yourself. Rumor has reached me that there is an Irish pub
opening in Gulfport and a suggestion has been made to make a visit for
dinner (oooo, Guiness steak pie and chips).
> Bring ideas for places and events that we could use as gatherings to give
us exposure and grow as a group.
> Please remember to bring sleeping bags. If anyone has access to any
timber/lumber, we can set up my firebox in the back yard and relax on
Saturday evenings. You can certainly imbibe in the poison of your choice
(there might even be a bottle of Moniak mead smuggled out of Scotland to
share about), but please no sloppy drunks (we are in a residential
neighborhood).
> I think Russ Holmes is still on this e-group, but if not, can someone
forward this to him (...and Scott, can you please send this on to Chris
Payne, I don't have his email address either).