[Regia-NA] Webshots images

Kathy list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:00:45 -0800 (PST)

--0-157382455-1068660045=:69048

Great pictures, Kim...  I especially found the ones of Wychurst  fascinating.. My partner and i are hoping to go to England in 2005 and  with any luck maybe we will have  a chance to visit the site.

Kathy

J K Siddorn <kim.siddorn@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Bill,

I've added to this album some photos which you - and others of the world's
greatest democratic state - might like to see. ;o))

http://community.webshots.com/album/63768916bufRUp

They might help to identify you to your guests (he's the one in the green
tunic, guys.)

New pics from last weekend at Wychurst have been added to

http://community.webshots.com/album/95863701YBqjnl

The last twenty or so.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me
than a free frontal lobotomy!

Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 3:53 AM
Subject: [Regia-NA] Some final notes on The Gathering

> Some final notes for the gathering at my place on 22 and 23 Nov...
> Tracie Brown has asked if we can work on tents. That is a great idea. I
certainly have the tools for cutting any wood, although I don't think my
sewing machine is strong enough to penetrate several layers of canvas, so
someone will have to bring theirs. We can use my Viking tent as a template,
and/or I have the old tent plans from T.I. many years back. I also have a
geteld available. Does anyone else have a desire to do some teaching? Or
something they would like to learn?
> There has also be an idea for people to bring things they might like to
trade or sell off....things like cloth, finished kit, and such would be
ideal.
> We will be doing Continental breakfast on both mornings; lunch and dinners
are a fend for yourself. Rumor has reached me that there is an Irish pub
opening in Gulfport and a suggestion has been made to make a visit for
dinner (oooo, Guiness steak pie and chips).
> Bring ideas for places and events that we could use as gatherings to give
us exposure and grow as a group.
> Please remember to bring sleeping bags. If anyone has access to any
timber/lumber, we can set up my firebox in the back yard and relax on
Saturday evenings. You can certainly imbibe in the poison of your choice
(there might even be a bottle of Moniak mead smuggled out of Scotland to
share about), but please no sloppy drunks (we are in a residential
neighborhood).
> I think Russ Holmes is still on this e-group, but if not, can someone
forward this to him (...and Scott, can you please send this on to Chris
Payne, I don't have his email address either).
> Looking forward to having everyone over,
> Bill (Leifr)

--0-157382455-1068660045=:69048

<DIV>Great pictures, Kim...&nbsp; I especially found the ones of Wychurst&nbsp; fascinating.. My partner and i are hoping to go to England in 2005 and&nbsp; with any luck maybe we will have&nbsp; a chance to visit the site.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kathy <BR><BR><B><I>J K Siddorn &lt;kim.siddorn@blueyonder.co.uk&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Hi Bill,<BR><BR>I've added to this album some photos which you - and others of the world's<BR>greatest democratic state - might like to see. ;o))<BR><BR>http://community.webshots.com/album/63768916bufRUp<BR><BR>They might help to identify you to your guests (he's the one in the green<BR>tunic, guys.)<BR><BR>New pics from last weekend at Wychurst have been added to<BR><BR>http://community.webshots.com/album/95863701YBqjnl<BR><BR>The last twenty or so.<BR><BR><BR>Regards,<BR><BR>Kim Siddorn<BR><BR>I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me<BR>than a free frontal lobotomy!<BR><BR><BR>----- Original Message -----<BR>From: <VIKING@INTHEDANELAW.FSNET.CO.UK><BR>To: <LIST-REGIA-NA@LIG.NET><BR>Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 3:53 AM<BR>Subject: [Regia-NA] Some final notes on The Gathering<BR><BR><BR>&gt; Some final notes for the gathering at my place on 22 and 23 Nov...<BR>&gt; Tracie
 Brown has asked if we can work on tents. That is a great idea. I<BR>certainly have the tools for cutting any wood, although I don't think my<BR>sewing machine is strong enough to penetrate several layers of canvas, so<BR>someone will have to bring theirs. We can use my Viking tent as a template,<BR>and/or I have the old tent plans from T.I. many years back. I also have a<BR>geteld available. Does anyone else have a desire to do some teaching? Or<BR>something they would like to learn?<BR>&gt; There has also be an idea for people to bring things they might like to<BR>trade or sell off....things like cloth, finished kit, and such would be<BR>ideal.<BR>&gt; We will be doing Continental breakfast on both mornings; lunch and dinners<BR>are a fend for yourself. Rumor has reached me that there is an Irish pub<BR>opening in Gulfport and a suggestion has been made to make a visit for<BR>dinner (oooo, Guiness steak pie and chips).<BR>&gt; Bring ideas for places and events that we could use as
 gatherings to give<BR>us exposure and grow as a group.<BR>&gt; Please remember to bring sleeping bags. If anyone has access to any<BR>timber/lumber, we can set up my firebox in the back yard and relax on<BR>Saturday evenings. You can certainly imbibe in the poison of your choice<BR>(there might even be a bottle of Moniak mead smuggled out of Scotland to<BR>share about), but please no sloppy drunks (we are in a residential<BR>neighborhood).<BR>&gt; I think Russ Holmes is still on this e-group, but if not, can someone<BR>forward this to him (...and Scott, can you please send this on to Chris<BR>Payne, I don't have his email address either).<BR>&gt; Looking forward to having everyone over,<BR>&gt; Bill (Leifr)<BR><BR><BR>_______________________________________________<BR>list-regia-na mailing list<BR>list-regia-na@lig.net<BR>http://www.lig.net/mailman/listinfo/list-regia-na</BLOCKQUOTE><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-157382455-1068660045=:69048--