[Regia-NA] Re: [Regia] Axe loops (further thoughts)

Tate William T Jr TSgt 352 OSS/SCSC list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:05:58 -0000

My vote...we should do away with them.  No provenance, and most likely =
reenactorism.  Our warfare is supposed to be a representation of the =
period.
Thus, if they wouldn't have done it, we shouldn't do it (especially for =
the
sake of our 20th century convenience).  And I think we should also do =
away
with scrams held in a spear's back hand.

Bill

WILLIAM T. TATE, JR., TSgt, USAF
Security Manager
352 OSS/SCSC