[Regia-NA] FW: Old Norse Resources

Nicholson, Andrew list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:21:11 -0000

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2E493.464CA9F0

And another ....

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Harry A. Smith" <hasmith@NETTALLY.COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:02:18 -0500
To: ANSAX-L@LISTSERV.WVU.EDU
Subject: Old Norse Resources

This is a bit off topic, but in the past folks here showed some interest -
so....
I have just updated my Internet Resources For Learning Old Norse site at

http://has55.www9.50megs.com/OldIcel/Internet_Resources_For_Learning_Old_Nor
se.html

The www.heathenry.org <http://www.heathenry.org>  site was down for a while
and unfortunately it had the main links to numerous files of ON literature
(for example the complete Prose Edda!). I relocated the site and relinked to
pages where numerous ON texts are readily availale, most with English
translations either as separate files or in face to face frames. The
translations are not always the best, but hey this is the internet! I also
linked to Tom Wulf's site containing quick reference cards to ON grammar.
There are lots of other goodies at that site and interested poarties should
check it out.

Care,
Harry

For assistance write to Bill Schipper (schipper@mun.ca)
********************************************************************* For
assistance write to Bill Schipper (schipper@mun.ca)

------ End of Forwarded Message

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2E493.464CA9F0

<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>FW: Old Norse Resources</TITLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2716.2200" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=358562310-07032003>And
another ....</SPAN></FONT></DIV><FONT face=Palatino><FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2></FONT><BR>------ Forwarded Message<BR><B>From: </B>"Harry
A. Smith" &lt;hasmith@NETTALLY.COM&gt;<BR><B>Reply-To: </B>ANSAXNET Discussion
Forum &lt;ANSAX-L@LISTSERV.WVU.EDU&gt;<BR><B>Date: </B>Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:02:18
-0500<BR><B>To: </B>ANSAX-L@LISTSERV.WVU.EDU<BR><B>Subject: </B>Old Norse
Resources<BR><BR></FONT><FONT size=2><FONT face=Arial>This is a bit off topic,
but in the past folks here showed some interest - so....<BR>I have just updated
my Internet Resources For Learning Old Norse site at
<BR><BR>http://has55.www9.50megs.com/OldIcel/Internet_Resources_For_Learning_Old_Norse.html<BR><BR>The
www.heathenry.org &lt;http://www.heathenry.org&gt; &nbsp;site was down for a
while and unfortunately it had the main links to numerous files of ON literature
(for example the complete Prose Edda!). I relocated the site and relinked to
pages where numerous ON texts are readily availale, most with English
translations either as separate files or in face to face frames. The
translations are not always the best, but hey this is the internet! I also
linked to Tom Wulf's site containing quick reference cards to ON grammar. There
are lots of other goodies at that site and interested poarties should check it
out.<BR></FONT></FONT><FONT face=Palatino><BR></FONT><FONT size=2><FONT
face=Arial>Care,<BR>Harry<BR></FONT></FONT>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT face=Palatino>For assistance write to Bill Schipper
  (schipper@mun.ca)
  assistance write to Bill Schipper (schipper@mun.ca)<BR><BR>------ End of
  Forwarded Message<BR></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2E493.464CA9F0--