[Regia-NA] shoes

Wulfhere se Treowryhta list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:01:20 -0400

Heavier or stiffer than what? I have used 10-12oz leather sole which is=20=

right stiff with a 4oz upper. You need to soak it in cold water for a=20
looooong time and turn it patiently but it can be done. Even on a size=20=

8EEE with a 1 piece upper. Wear them proudly around the house while=20
soaking wet and they will stretch and shrink to become like a second=20
skin only tougher.