[Regia-NA] geteld

rmhowe list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:16:22 -0400

Seems like I took an appropriate photo of you two in front of
that two years ago. You could show the grinning architects.
On this end its in the recruiting books. After 22+ years there
are 8-10 with thousands of photos. Please leave me out of
the others. Wanted posters and all...
  - Magnus, who sent them to you.