[Regia-NA] Incorporating?

Ealdric Frog_Hollow list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:01:31 -0400

--=====================_10503993==_.ALT

I realize some may consider them the enemy, but you should talk to the SCA.
Yes, they are bigger and richer, but they have been doing this for a while.
Perhaps the best bet would be some of their groups who have incorporated
separately. Also, they claim to be willing to help other groups get going.
Some of you may know (or  be) former Board members or other knowledgeable folk.
-Just an opinion.

At 05:42 PM 6/27/2002, you wrote:

> >I just shot Jeff from the Red Company - 1471 (aka Historic Enterprises)
>
>Well, see this is why you might need insurance. ;D
>
>Seriously, In California, all I know is that if you request to reserve
>space in a county park, you get a price break if you are non-profit, and
>unless you want to keep your hacking and slashing a secret from the
>rangers (good luck), you need insurance.
>
>Thanks for the input you guys. I'm glad I could provoke a discussion.

Ealdric of Frog Hollow
"If the stars should appear but one night in a thousand years,...."

Ealdric of Frog Hollow  ealdric@bellsouth.net

--=====================_10503993==_.ALT

talk to the SCA. Yes, they are bigger and richer, but they have been
doing this for a while. Perhaps the best bet would be some of their
groups who have incorporated separately. Also, they claim to be willing
to help other groups get going. Some of you may know (or&nbsp; be) former
Board members or other knowledgeable folk.<br>
-Just an opinion.  <br><br>
At 05:42 PM 6/27/2002, you wrote:<br><br>
Company - 1471 (aka Historic Enterprises) <br><br>
Well, see this is why you might need insurance. ;D<br><br>
Seriously, In California, all I know is that if you request to reserve
space in a county park, you get a price break if you are non-profit, and
unless you want to keep your hacking and slashing a secret from the
rangers (good luck), you need insurance.<br><br>
Thanks for the input you guys. I'm glad I could provoke a
discussion.<br><br>
<hr>