[Regia-NA] Incorporating?

Robert Ament list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:13:21 -0500

Let's keep in mind that Geforthian Strandi is a sub-set of Regia and that
<b>names-DO-have-power</b>......and Regia does have considerable name
recognition. We might want to give serious consideration to
using......Regia Anglorum North America or Regia Anglorum NA......as the
name for incorporation, if indeed, it is decided that incorporation is
advisable.<br><br>
Also, has anyone run this idea by Kim and the other elders?......always
good politics, not to mention manners.<br><br>
I agree, that given the litigation crazy climate in the US the protection
provided by incorporation may make sense. I think though, that we should
check and find the state that gives us the greatest advantage for
incorporation......as has been pointed out, not necessarily the PRK
(Peoples Republik of Kalifornia). Also, as has been mentioned, liability
insurance is not cheap.<br><br>
Robert</html>