[Regia-NA] Incorporating?

J. K. Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:17:44 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0107_01C21E52.5E819F60

Most of the UK officers are on this group as well as the UK e-group. I =
realize you have similar - but exacerbated! - problems viz-a-viz =
liability etc, so am reading the postings whilst lurking.=20

I think this is your ball park, but we will obviously be supportive of =
anything that is for the greater good.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

The early bird may get the worm -
but the second mouse gets the cheese!=20

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Robert Ament=20
  To: list-regia-na@lig.net=20
  Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 2:13 AM
  Subject: Re: [Regia-NA] Incorporating?

  Let's keep in mind that Geforthian Strandi is a sub-set of Regia and =
that names-DO-have-power......and Regia does have considerable name =
recognition. We might want to give serious consideration to =
using......Regia Anglorum North America or Regia Anglorum NA......as the =
name for incorporation, if indeed, it is decided that incorporation is =
advisable.

  Also, has anyone run this idea by Kim and the other =
elders?......always good politics, not to mention manners.

  I agree, that given the litigation crazy climate in the US the =
protection provided by incorporation may make sense. I think though, =
that we should check and find the state that gives us the greatest =
advantage for incorporation......as has been pointed out, not =
necessarily the PRK (Peoples Republik of Kalifornia). Also, as has been =
mentioned, liability insurance is not cheap.

  Robert _______________________________________________ list-regia-na =

------=_NextPart_000_0107_01C21E52.5E819F60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DGaramond>Most of the UK officers are on this group as =
well as=20
the UK e-group. I realize you have similar - but exacerbated! - problems =

viz-a-viz liability etc, so am reading the postings whilst lurking.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DGaramond></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DGaramond>I think this is your ball park, but we will =
obviously=20
be supportive of anything that is for the greater good.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR>Kim Siddorn.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The early bird may get the worm -<BR>but the second mouse gets the =
cheese!=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Drament@netdoor.com =
href=3D"mailto:rament@netdoor.com">Robert Ament</A>=20
  </DIV>
title=3Dlist-regia-na@lig.net=20
  href=3D"mailto:list-regia-na@lig.net">list-regia-na@lig.net</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Friday, June 28, 2002 =
2:13 AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Regia-NA]=20
  Incorporating?</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>Let's keep in mind that Geforthian Strandi is a sub-set =
of=20
  Regia and that <B>names-DO-have-power</B>......and Regia does have=20
  considerable name recognition. We might want to give serious =
consideration to=20
  using......Regia Anglorum North America or Regia Anglorum NA......as =
the name=20
  for incorporation, if indeed, it is decided that incorporation is=20
  advisable.<BR><BR>Also, has anyone run this idea by Kim and the other=20
  elders?......always good politics, not to mention manners.<BR><BR>I =
agree,=20
  that given the litigation crazy climate in the US the protection =
provided by=20
  incorporation may make sense. I think though, that we should check and =
find=20
  the state that gives us the greatest advantage for =
incorporation......as has=20
  been pointed out, not necessarily the PRK (Peoples Republik of =
Kalifornia).=20
  Also, as has been mentioned, liability insurance is not =
cheap.<BR><BR>Robert=20