[Regia-NA] getelds

Carolyn Priest-Dorman list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 07:31:49 -0400

Roll wrote:

>But we did as the rest of Europe did ( see I like to
>spread the blame )=20

Oh, when we made ours back in 1988 we did exactly the same things with our
big tent.  (That was before we knew about the roof beam being shorter than
the side rails, though.  See, I can learn!)

>The new add ons always look like after thoughts - but I guess I
>shouldn't mind that the thing has 'patches'. Get real Roland, people fixed
>things.

If it's their only tent?  You betcha!  When it was two years old, ours
rolled onto the battlefield at Pennsic during a major summer thunderstorm.
Both the frame and the canvas still display their "war wounds" proudly. ;>
Oh, and we learned to stake the thing down when camping in exposed terrain!

Carolyn Priest-Dorman              =DE=F3ra Sharptooth
 http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~capriest/thora.html

"Never trust anything that can think for itself if
you can't see where it keeps its brain."=20
                                                         -- J.K. Rowling