[Regia-NA] getelds and Viking Tents

Ian Uzzell list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 11:21:32 +0100

My first two Viking tents were with the frame external.  I always thought
that it made more sense for it to be internal, so when I had my next tent
made (small) I had it made so that the frame was internal.  The difference
was immediately noticeable.  It is much better this way.  It makes the whole
structure more stable, less "bellying" of the canvas and more room inside!
I then had my other two tents altered to become "external" and now would not
have it otherwise.  As Roland says the alterations involved having a small
panel inserted in the canvas - but a small price to pay for the improvement.

Ian Uzzell
.