[Regia-NA] New, Hello

mik lawson list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 12:57:19 +0100 (BST)

--0-965343381-1028116639=:91140

 Greetings Jennifer,i am Olaf {Mike Lawson} & i live in England & i'm a member of Regia Anglorum UK.I would like to say hi & welcome & i hope to see you & hopefullt all the other members of Regia USA on one of our battlefields here in not so sunny England one day?
Mike
  Spnknffork@aol.com wrote:          Hello, I'm new to this list and would like to introduce myself. I live in San Antonio, TX and play a bit in the SCA as a Visigoth. During a routine search online I found the North America list and decided to join. I understand that there might be a group here in Texas and if so where and to what proximity to San Antonio?

Hello and Thank you,
Jennifer

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail_storage.html
--0-965343381-1028116639=:91140

<P> Greetings Jennifer,i am Olaf {Mike Lawson} &amp; i live in England &amp; i'm a member of Regia Anglorum UK.I would like to say hi &amp; welcome &amp; i hope to see you &amp; hopefullt all the other members of Regia USA on one of our battlefields here in not so sunny England one day?
<P>Mike