[Regia-NA] New

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:59:34 EDT

--part1_50.f297dd0.2a785836_boundary

         Hello, I'm new to this list and would like to introduce myself. I
live in San Antonio, TX and play a bit in the SCA as a Visigoth. During a
routine search online I found the North America list and decided to join. I
understand that there might be a group here in Texas and if so where and to
what proximity to San Antonio?

Hello and Thank you,
Jennifer

--part1_50.f297dd0.2a785836_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hello, I'm new to this list and would like to introduce myself. I live in San Antonio, TX and play a bit in the SCA as a Visigoth. During a routine search online I found the North America list and decided to join. I understand that there might be a group here in Texas and if so where and to what proximity to San Antonio?<BR>
<BR>
Hello and Thank you,<BR>
Jennifer</FONT></HTML>

--part1_50.f297dd0.2a785836_boundary--