[Regia-NA] first antler comb project = major fustration.

Chris Knight list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 23:08:37 -0700

Hiya!  yours huh? great looking peice of work, and alot of good tips.
but Im afraid I dident think about mounting the teeth plates at a right
angle with the grain!(DOH!!)  That was probably why it wasent working.
I'll try to take the plates out and make more. I have quite a bit of antler
to work with. It's a 5 point elk rack. and so far I still have an entire
side left not including the scraps from the side I cut the comb peices from.
                          thanks for the help.
                                              Chris Knight