[Regia-NA] Raven/Viking Update

Peter James Peter at citizen.co.uk
Thu Nov 15 10:07:53 EST 2007

While I'm overjoyed to hear that the stabilisation grant has been won, I have to agree with Halv that she never really stood any chance of going to sea again.

Annual trips to the Mid-west are now part of my regular event planning, so I look forward to seeing the old girl again in the future.

Pete -Guthroth Of Colanhomm

"To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late;
And how can man die better than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods,