[Regia-NA] list-Regia-NA Digest, Vol 47, Issue 1

Jeremy Hammond jeremy.k.hammond at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:31:21 EST 2007

Hi out there.

I'm not actually a member yet but have subscribed to this list serve
to get an idea of what goes on. I'm a student in Southern Maine and
last I knew there wasn't much going on up here for Regia. Since it
seems to be the general trend of the latest emails I've received, I'll
go ahead and ask if there are groups meeting up near my area.

Cheers,
-Jeremy