[Regia-NA] list-Regia-NA Digest, Vol 43, Issue 2

jim green aethelwulf2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 18:28:31 EDT 2007

Chris you have the word of Hazel and Kim. So go forth and have fun. For the rest of us , remember that one day we do hope to portray a wider range in any one LHE. Jack in another group I am part of a Faering crew. I hope someday real life will allow me to bring her to a Regia event.   Jim

" A man can never have too much red wine , too many books , or too much ammunition" Rudyard Kipling