[Regia-NA] clothing colors.

Kim Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 06:05:50 EDT 2007

Absolutely Jack, I couldn't have put it better myself ;o))

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,
Regia Anglorum

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and
the information in this message and/or attachments may contain protected
health, legally privileged, or otherwise confidential information. If you,
the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you may not further disseminate, distribute, disclose, copy or
forward this message or any of the content herein. If you have received this
E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
original.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and
may or may not indicate the established policy of Regia Anglorum. It is the
society's principal to rely solely upon hard copy communications in dealing
with contractual matters.

This computer is protected with daily updated anti-viral software, but it is
the responsibility of the recipient to ensure their incoming mail is
virus-free.