[Regia-NA] Hello

Linda Rice vmaa2 at cox.net
Mon Oct 23 15:50:00 EDT 2006

Thank You, Hrolf- that was very, very helpful!

FWIW, we've set our camp to be between 1000 and 1025, roughly. We could
tweak that if necessary, but that's our base plan. I'm glad that you
guys are here to ask manly-man questions of, since I'm about clueless
when it comes to who-killed-who and all that. ;-)
I can dress them and feed them, though!

::Linda::