[Regia-NA] ship

Frojel Gotlandica frojel at dcsi.net.au
Thu Oct 19 20:03:06 EDT 2006

Worst part is they are not really new finds, the archaeologists know
where the ships lay but have to wait on conservation
funding before they can excavate. It costs a lot of money to excavate
and conserve a whole ships timbers.
 It always comes down to MONEY. So much information..... so little money.

Sandy