[Regia-NA] Hellp

Peter Griffith peter at dutchpond.com
Wed Oct 18 08:38:32 EDT 2006

Just wanted to drop in and say Hi.  My name is Peter
Griffith and I am now applying to Regia for membership.  I
am a shield maker here in the United States and do this full
time.  Yes full time and not part time.  I have a 1400
square foot shop dedicated to nothing but shield makeing and
shield repair.  And yes shield repair is one of our
specialties.  We are not yet approved as a shield maker for
Regia but working on it now.  Our shields have had great
reviews so far from those who buy them.  We offer also with
a shield at no extra cost a repair kit with all the needs to
fix minor repairs after a battle.
Anyway I am looking forward to becoming a member of Regia
and working with everyone.

Peter Griffith
www.dutchpond.com